One of my favorite salsa’s is Simple Mango Salsa! I love that it is nightshade free which makes it perfect for those following the Autoimmune Protocol or other special diet. It is also amazing topped on literally anything or can even be nibbled on by itself. I have been making this salsa for forever and thought it was about time to finally put the recipe on the blog. It’s so easy to make and will keep in the fridge for 4-5 days so you can make a batch on Sunday and enjoy it all week. Let me know your favorite way to eat this yummy salsa. Enjoy!
Some recipes this would be an amazing compliment too.
- 2 mangos
- handful of cilantro finely chopped
- ¼ cup red onion finely chopped
- juice from 1 lime
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Finely dice two mangos and place in a bowl.
- Chop onion and cilantro and place in the same bowl.
- Juice one lime and pour over mango, onion and cilantro. Sprinkle with sea salt, mix well and serve.